What Are You Driving?
Go Dodge Mississauga’s Cash Giveaway Contest Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”)
SPONSOR: Contest sponsored and administered by Go Dodge Mississauga, 2260 Battleford Road Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 3K6
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is necessary to be entered into the contest. An entrant may create an entry via information submission.
2. ENTRY PERIODS: The Cash Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) commences on January 20, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 14, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all Ontario residents, have reached the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry, except employees, representatives or agents (and (i) their immediate family members and (ii) those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of Go Dodge Mississauga (the “Sponsor”), its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, dealers, advertising/promotion agencies and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”). In these Rules an “immediate family member” includes a spouse (including a common law spouse), father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister, irrespective of whether they reside.
4. HOW TO ENTER: An eligible entry (each an “Entry”) will be considered submitted when an eligible entrant texts, emails, or phones-in their contact information including full legal name, phone number and email or submits an online form at https://www.gododgemississauga.ca/5000-giveaway-lp-go-dodge-mississauga/ with said information, subject to compliance with these Rules including, without limitation, the Entry limits, and such Entry is received by the Sponsor within the Entry Period. Two eligible entrants cannot be credited with an Entry for the same Eligible Loan and the eligible entrant who submits the Entry first (in accordance with these Rules) will be eligible to win the Contest with respect to such Eligible Loan.
5. ENTRY LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person per Information Submission Period. If it is discovered by the Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (i) submit more than one (1) Entry during the Entry Period; and/or (ii) use multiple names and/or identities to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, illegible, damaged or incompatible Entries (all of which are void).
6. VERIFICATION: All purported Entries are subject to the Sponsor’s verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute.